I sincerely apologise it’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I have been so busy lately and everything digi-based has fall behind ever so slightly. Nevertheless, I am back and I will be keeping on top of Guts, Giggles & More once again!
Everyone has things in life they cannot live without, I mean aside from water, food and oxygen which are literally essential to survive. All the other things are more materialistic and sentimental. They’re not really needed for survival, are they?
It’s a fun one this one and an opportunity for you lovely lot to get to know me a little bit more. In return, it would be great if you could share your list of 10 things you can’t live without. When I’ve got a bit more time in my hectic lifestyle, I’m going to challenge myself to live without an item from the list below for a week. Hopefully it’ll prove me wrong and if I end up caving then it just goes to show that I can’t really live without it!
So here’s my list of 10 things I can’t live without:
- My phone, it’s vital I have this, not because I’m a social media addict (okay, maybe I am addicted a little bit) but mainly because of anxiety. The thought of not having my phone makes me anxious in case anything happens.
- Liquid eyeliner – hello, I like a good wing, who doesn’t?!
- Cushtie – ever since my cushtie arrived last week I have been obsessed with it. It goes with me everywhere, literally everywhere. Even in work I’m found carrying it around with me.
- Heels – I don’t wear heels on a daily basis but I can’t imagine my life without them. I’m only 4’ 10” anyway so you can imagine why I need heels!
- Lip balm – or vaseline will do but still, anything to stop my lips from drying.
- Music – or should I say my Spotify playlist? I have particular tastes in music, the normal radio doesn’t cut it for me and without my daily dose of Sal Houdini, Mostack, Vianni etc I don’t know how I would cope!
- TV soaps – because trashy TV is always needed at some point, I always record during the week and binge watch on the weekend. Everyone needs to relax, I just do mine in front of the TV.
- Hoop earrings – If I’m going to accessorise any outfit, it will always be with hoop earrings (given it’s suitable for the occasion of course).
- Cheese – believe it or not, I once went several months without eating cheese due to anxiety. Now, I eat it daily no matter what, either incorporated into my breakfast, lunch or tea and sometimes in two meals or dessert.
- Macbook – it’s not always I get time to use my laptop for anything other than assignments and blogging. Recently, it has made me realise that I really couldn’t do what I do without it.
I hope this is an interesting list, I tried to thing really hard about the things that are essential for me. I’m not yet sure which one I’m willing to go without next week, but I’ll keep you all updated on how I get on.
Love and light,
Guts, Giggles & More x